Need to Source Bourbon and Rye Whiskey ASAP

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but here goes:

I'm at my wits' end trying to find sources for bulk (by the barrel or tote) Bourbon and Rye whiskey for our young distillery. I've contacted and talked with MGP and Ultra-Pure but what they have is a bit too young (2 years). Could anyone help with an introduction to suppliers?

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

If it makes you feel any better you're not alone. Stocks older than 2 years old have essentially ceased to exist with the markets warped speed acceleration creating a multitude of speculation and MGP starting to focus on their own building following the luxco acquisition

Things will not get better either. On the earnings report call today MGP announced they will be closing books and entering contract relationships with existing customers to try and accommodate necessary demand. q4 earnings through the roof, their entire year was atmospheric. We are predicting another record breaking, potentially even 50-75% increase next year for them based on our own existing customer sourcing volume projections we do through them.

Sorry you're having issues, usually at this point in time I offer myself as a conduit for aged whiskey stocks through them but I was also forced to close our books here on aged stock customers for now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So unrelated post but given the MGP drama we are changing our business model. Hit my line if you’re looking for white dog by the tote or tanker we’ll start taking clients early 2023. I would dm you but I’m abroad and unable to access my inbox on this site via mobile. Cheers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Have a few lots of about 200 wheated bourbons coming in stock soon, organic and other confirmed certs, 4+ year, craft producer non MGP non KY. They're pricy because of certs but producer is an award winning producer.  Specs and samples for qualified buyers when in stock.

• 5 weeks later...