Where can I find the best Spec Sheet templates?

PapisCoquito

I'll share a trick I used to do this.  Use Microsoft Powerpoint, but change the settings so that it's an 8.5 x 11 page.  It becomes really easy to create your template, than use that template and build out sheets to your hearts content.  If you ever need to tweak the template, change positioning, fonts, whatever - you can do that in the Slide Master, and all your sheets will reflect the change instantly.

Save them off as PDFs to distribute or print out.  Works so much better than trying to do it in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or Pages, and far less expensive and complex to use than something like Adobe.

There is no standard, but they all have similar information.  I like using:  High level brand bio, Product Info, including Description & Tasting Notes, Awards, Product Photo, Bottle sizing and case variations, UPC, ordering details or a space for a sales rep to staple a business card.  Professional product photos really make all the difference here.  One nice touch is adding a QR code to a product landing page on your website, where you can make additional assets available (web/print stock photos, etc).

17 hours ago, Silk City Distillers said:

I'll share a trick I used to do this.  Use Microsoft Powerpoint, but change the settings so that it's an 8.5 x 11 page.  It becomes really easy to create your template, than use that template and build out sheets to your hearts content.  If you ever need to tweak the template, change positioning, fonts, whatever - you can do that in the Slide Master, and all your sheets will reflect the change instantly.

Save them off as PDFs to distribute or print out.  Works so much better than trying to do it in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or Pages, and far less expensive and complex to use than something like Adobe.

There is no standard, but they all have similar information.  I like using:  High level brand bio, Product Info, including Description & Tasting Notes, Awards, Product Photo, Bottle sizing and case variations, UPC, ordering details or a space for a sales rep to staple a business card.  Professional product photos really make all the difference here.  One nice touch is adding a QR code to a product landing page on your website, where you can make additional assets available (web/print stock photos, etc).

That's actually pretty smart and cost effective! Thank you!