Any Interest in Malting Systems?

ViolentBlue

I've designed a malting system for my own Distillery/Brewery, and wondering if there is any interest in this in the larger community/industry.

Its a single vessel malt system, that can handle steeping, sprouting drying kilning and smoking all in one. Unit Number 1 is designed for a 500LB capacity, Second unit will be 1 ton.

first test batch of pale malt running right now, will be doing triticale and rye later this spring, and may even do a batch of corn, just to see how it performs.

On 4/25/2022 at 1:43 PM, ViolentBlue said:

I've designed a malting system for my own Distillery/Brewery, and wondering if there is any interest in this in the larger community/industry.

Its a single vessel malt system, that can handle steeping, sprouting drying kilning and smoking all in one. Unit Number 1 is designed for a 500LB capacity, Second unit will be 1 ton.

first test batch of pale malt running right now, will be doing triticale and rye later this spring, and may even do a batch of corn, just to see how it performs.

Good day, how much would  a 500 lbs and 1000lbs system be?

I have a 500Lb and 1 Ton system designed, Waiting on pricing for Automation.

assuming $20-25k before automation for 500Lb system and 35-40k for the 1 ton.

still got a way to go with the prototype unit before I would consider it a complete unit, Automation being the highest priority.