fermentation in profile of flavour

DMDistilling

hey everyone I just want to listen some point of view about whisky production, in the whisky production you should pump ferment with the grain in the still or with my mash tank with double bottom like filter, just adding water after my mashing and sparging water to get highest yield, I'm saying the option with the grain because someone tell me some places in United States dump everything inside of the still to get the oil and better profile of flavour, I'm wondering how they do it, if they have all the solids and that staff inside of a coffee still.

What kind of whisky do you want to make? Almost all Rye, Wheat, Bourbon, and Scotch "Grain" whisky are distilled with the grain solids going in to the still. Almost all Malted whisky is produced from a lautered beer where the grain has been separated from the liquid. 

Again, what are you wanting to make? Almost all Bourbon and Rye produced in the last hundred years was made on continuous stills, it's only in the last 5-10 years that even a small amount of Bourbon or Rye was distilled on pot stills. Similarly, all Scotch malt whisky must be made in potstill and generally Scotch grain whisky is produced on a continuous column from wheat or maize. It is certainly possible to distill a lautered malt wash on a continuous still (it is done in Japan and at a few odd places in Scotland like Loch Lomond) but not common.