300 Gallon Jacketed, Steam Heated, Pro Series Pot Still

Hey everyone,

For sale is the 300 gallon, steam jacketed, pro series pot still manufactured by Affordable Distillery Equipment. I had the still manufactured as part of an expansion of my distillery that was thwarted by the pandemic so I am unable to utilize it. Given the unique circumstances, Paul, the owner of Affordable Distillery Equipment, has given me the OK to try and sell the still. The still has been stored at their facility in Missouri since it was built. If you decide you would like to purchase the still, you will receive the full support of the manufacturer as well as the warranty that comes with it. I have on Paul's word that it will be as if you purchased it directly from them. All manuals and supporting documentation is available on request. See pictures of the finished product below.

In addition to the base model, the following additions were made:

• Extra thermowell in the column for temperature probe
  • Extra thermowell above the dephlegmator for temperature probe
  • CIP system with plumbing and pump
  • Gin basket just before the primary condenser

While it is unfortunate that I am unable to use this equipment, I am hoping it can be a blessing for someone in need of a still now. It can be shipped in short order and you can avoid the 6-12 month or even longer wait times that many still manufacturers are facing currently. It is also fortunate because prices have gone up for everyone and this price was locked in before we saw the inflationary effects of the pandemic. 

I am asking $48,581.40. This price is what I paid. I am not looking to make a profit on this but simply cover my costs and get this still into the hands of someone who can use it. 

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out and we will do our very best to answer them. The folks at Affordable Distillery Equipment have been wonderful to work with and will be a valuable resource as well.  

Thanks

Noah

Boiler and Column Only.jpg

DSCN0014.JPG

DSCN0015.JPG

DSCN0016.JPG

DSCN0017.JPG

DSCN0018.JPG

DSCN0019.JPG

DSCN0021.JPG

DSCN0022.JPG

DSCN0023.JPG