What are y'all listening to?

Up&Adam

Music and podcasts can get us through even the longest of days, what keeps your eyes open and your head straight through the week? 

For me its a perpetual stew of jam bands. Grateful Dead, Phish, Goose, King Gizzard, Billy Strings, Widespread Panic (ill see y'all at setbreak)

Podcasts include (Spirits) Distillers Talk, Still Talking, Distillery Nation, Craft Spirits Podcast, Single Malt Matters, Life Behind Bars, (Music) Long May They Run, Alive Again, After Midnight, Undermine, Good Ol Grateful Deadcast, Cocaine and Rhinestones (Comedy) Bertcast, Your Moms House, 2 Bears 1 Cave, Honeydew w/ Ryan Sickler, Danny Brown Show, Dr Drew After Dark.

Audiobooks: Stephen King's Dark Tower 1-7 (my personal equivalent to The Lord of The Rings), Salems Lot, The Stand, Billy Summers, 11-22-63, Thomas Perry - Butchers Boy, The Old man, Sleeping Dogs, Wayne Curtis - And a Bottle of Rum, David Wondrich - Imbibe, Rob Arnold - The Terroir of Whiskey, Kyle Jerrard - Cognac, Tom Standage - A History of the World in 6 Glasses, Bruce Cannon Gibney - A Generation of Sociopaths, Dr. Christopher Ryan - Civilized to Death, Dr. Carl L. Hart - Drug Use For Grown-Ups, Adam Rogers - Proof, Daniel Okrent - Last Call - The Rise and Fall of Prohibition

How broad are our collective interests? (because mine are narrow) Show me what you got!

• Up&Adam changed the title to What are y'all listening to?
On 9/25/2022 at 9:13 PM, SlickFloss said:

Podcasts stuff you should know, key in the lake (whiskey podcast), bourbon pursuit (tater podcast), 538 politics podcast (models elections for us politics), serial, S-town is a great first season podcast incredible story  check that one out for sure 

Lol, S-town happened relatively close to me, I haven't listened to it yet though.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, matren92 said:

You know, I really like to ride this cool bike and listen to some rock like Scorpions, Linkin Park or Muse. It clears my head

OK where are the moderators to ban a spam account like this?  All it does is link unrelated bullshit products.  CLEARLY SPAM.

• Thumbs up 1

7 hours ago, daveflintstone said:

OK where are the moderators to ban a spam account like this?  All it does is link unrelated bullshit products.  CLEARLY SPAM.

Also, they proudly listen to Linkin Park. I think the admin to tag on the post or message is@EZdrinking . What's the preferable way to alert you to posts like this?

Also probably not best to click on sketchy links.

Ive been on a synthwave kick the past few years.  Gunship, The Midnight, Kavinsky (just released a killer album Reborn) Carpenter Brut, FM-84, MALO, Kalax...a bunch of really good bands and music if you like that 80's synthesizer style.  All the band I listed pay tribute to the era but have a very modern sound.  

• 4 months later...