Hello from Southern CA

Hello, my name is Andy Minor. I am the General Manger for Agri-Empire. We are a potato grower, packer, shipper in Southern California specializing in fresh white, red, and yellow potatoes grown year round. We have been toying with the idea of making our own potato vodka with the potatoes we don't sell. I would like to learn more about the process, science, etc.

Thanks,

Andy

Hello, my name is Andy Minor. I am the General Manger for Agri-Empire. We are a potato grower, packer, shipper in Southern California specializing in fresh white, red, and yellow potatoes grown year round. We have been toying with the idea of making our own potato vodka with the potatoes we don't sell. I would like to learn more about the process, science, etc.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy,

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy,

I would like to speak with you about this topic. Let me know when you can talk on the phone for an hour or so.

Mark Robinson

253-225-3307