Vendome 250 Gallon Still

Sudzie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 1:51 PM, Kindred Spirits said:

Does it have to be a vendome? If not, PM me, and I can help you get set up with another nice piece of equipment either domestic or inported.

If it ain't a vendome is it even a still???  

Sounds like someone is on the "do you know how to make a million dollars opening a distillery"?   Yeah start with two!  

15 hours ago, whiskeytango said:

If it ain't a vendome is it even a still???  

Sounds like someone is on the "do you know how to make a million dollars opening a distillery"?   Yeah start with two!  

Yeah exactly, for all of those people that say you need more than a million dollars to start a distillery, they typically spend nearly half of that on just the still.

Like I always tell my clients "you can put a chef in a basic kitchen and get a great meal, but even if you put a bad cook in the best kitchen you won't be thrilled with the results"

If you are willing to purchase a still other than a Vendome we are glad to give you some quotes.  We also have mash tuns, pumps, fermenters, receiving tanks, blending tanks, steam boilers etc.   We have over 450 stills in distilleries from 45 gallons to 2,500 gallons.   We are known for our quality customer service and price.  We have hundreds of references.  https://distillery-equipment.com/index.htm  paul@distillery-equipment.com 417-778-6908

The odds of you finding a vendome for sale used smaller than 500 gallons is minuscule at best unless you scour this site and every other avenue daily for the next 18 months. I have seen 3 Vendome pots come up for sale in the last 12 months only one of them was under 500 gallons.

Vendome didn't invent the still, they've just been phenomenal metal workers for ages. They produce a very specific honed and amazing set of machines but even the cheapest spray cans make art worth millions, you don't always need to paint with a horsehair brush. 

• Thumbs up 1

• 1 month later...

No we expanded.  Just would like a small Vendome and bumped the post.  Talked with a guy a while back and the guy was very sketchy.  So the hunt continues.  -Cheers