Range Me & Vista spirits

I have used RangeMe to get into the AAFES system (AAFES requires it).

RangeMe is an absolute fucking scam of the worst order. The VA somehow allowed them to be the gatekeeper for veteran-related/certified businesses and the bullshit they pull is absolutely shameful.  They want thousands of dollars to 'accommodate' 'introductions' to buyers.  Fuck that.  That's what your distributor does (when you lean on them).  

RangeMe is zero value added.  They will collect your sensitive personal and business data.  You will be absolutely hounded with calls and emails for the privilege.  

If I wasn't clear before, i am now: I hope they all die in a fire, and whoever empowered these assholes to do what they do for veteran businesses should do so as well.

• Thumbs up 2

• 4 weeks later...

We are a veteran owned distillery and we successfully got our products in the local CGX stores.  BUT the AAFES is a nightmare for us.  Yes, the Rangeme site is a pain and they are always seeking ways to take money from you and tell you that they can help build awareness and therefore sales (which is a stretch).  Now, the buyers for the AAFES tell me that they will look at any brand but they lean on the National and larger Regional brands mostly.  What ever happened to giving a Vet a break? BTW, the AAFES still has not accepted our products.

• Thumbs up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 5:48 PM, blackheart2 said:

I have used RangeMe to get into the AAFES system (AAFES requires it).

RangeMe is an absolute fucking scam of the worst order. The VA somehow allowed them to be the gatekeeper for veteran-related/certified businesses and the bullshit they pull is absolutely shameful.  They want thousands of dollars to 'accommodate' 'introductions' to buyers.  Fuck that.  That's what your distributor does (when you lean on them).  

RangeMe is zero value added.  They will collect your sensitive personal and business data.  You will be absolutely hounded with calls and emails for the privilege.  

If I wasn't clear before, i am now: I hope they all die in a fire, and whoever empowered these assholes to do what they do for veteran businesses should do so as well.

Agree 100%.  Range Me is a total SCAM.