iStill 2000 for sale $70,000

Update: Price lowered 7/24/24. We have an iStill 2000 that we purchased in 2019 and started our first run in January of 2020.  Covid happened and we haven't run this still more than 4 times as we have an iStill 500 that we use for everything.  We are willing to sell this for a VERY competitive price.  If you have been looking at the iStill, you know what they cost.  If you are interested, message here with your questions and we can have a conversation.  We are located in NJ, pickup would be your responsibility.

Edited by ForsaleinNJ
Price reduction

On 6/10/2024 at 12:41 PM, ForsaleinNJ said:

We have an iStill 2000 that we purchased in 2019 and started our first run in January of 2020.  Covid happened and we haven't run this still more than 4 times as we have an iStill 500 that we use for everything.  We are willing to sell this for a VERY competitive price.  If you have been looking at the iStill, you know what they cost.  If you are interested, message here with your questions and we can have a conversation.  We are located in NJ, pickup would be your responsibility.

Can I get some details on the still, location and price?

Thanks

jimgrosepls@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jim, 

I don't know if any of my messages or emails went through to you, did you get them?  I am asking $75,000 for the iStill 2000 and we are located in Monmouth County, NJ.  I don't have a pdf per se, but you can go to istill's website and configure our still and see the cost.  They are a little secretive about giving out specs for some reason.  Our still is the Next Gen 2000L with agitator system, boiler radiator and indirect heaters.  You would have to pay customs and shipping from Netherlands through them also.

Let me know if you want to chat further.

Mark

• ForsaleinNJ changed the title to iStill 2000 for sale $70,000
  • 2 weeks later...