Rect. Head for Pot Still For Sale

I have a 10 plate rectification head that was orignially designed for a 1500L charge still. It's original intention was to make other spirits beside my current portfolio, however due to solid growth of the first product I have been unable to utlize it. It was fabricated by Forsyths in 2005. Other information and specs available upon request.

post-130-1216653468_thumb.jpg

post-130-1216653564_thumb.jpg

I have a 10 plate rectification head that was orignially designed for a 1500L charge still. It's original intention was to make other spirits beside my current portfolio, however due to solid growth of the first product I have been unable to utlize it. It was fabricated by Forsyths in 2005. Other information and specs available upon request.

Can you email me a photo of the unit and asking price.

Thanks. mitchabate@aim.com

Could you quote it and send me some pictures and details.

mysticmt@hotmail.com