Are you looking for a pallet or two of bottles?

Flathead

I *may* have 15 pallets or so of bottles available for sale. The bottles will be a similar style to Stoli (750 ml), but with a bar top finish, rather than screw cap. The bottles WILL ALREADY BE IN KRAFT BOXES. Closures can also be arranged. The minimum order is a pallet (about 100 cases). The price, without shipping from Seattle, would be around $1 a bottle, and this includes the cardboard case. Anyone interested???

Are these the standard tall Vodka bottles used for most of the Stoli line, or the premium bottles?

S.

I *may* have 15 pallets or so of bottles available for sale. The bottles will be a similar style to Stoli (750 ml), but with a bar top finish, rather than screw cap. The bottles WILL ALREADY BE IN KRAFT BOXES. Closures can also be arranged. The minimum order is a pallet (about 100 cases). The price, without shipping from Seattle, would be around $1 a bottle, and this includes the cardboard case. Anyone interested???

hi.. can i get a couple pics if possible? i would be interested in a few pallets.

thanks

Guest Emerson Lamb

We're in Seattle and might be interested in taking these off of your hands. Could you forward some pictures?

Email at emersonlamb@gmail.com

Thanks,

Emerson

We're in Seattle and might be interested in taking these off of your hands. Could you forward some pictures?

Email at emersonlamb@gmail.com

Thanks,

Emerson

Pics at www.flatheaddistillers.com and the linked FB page. I guess I need to change, update, my profile so people don't keep asking for contact info :)

-Dave

Are these the standard tall Vodka bottles used for most of the Stoli line, or the premium bottles?

S.

These are standard tall Stoli style bottles, but they have a bar top finish.

-cheers!

Dave

Info@flatheaddistillers.com

• 2 weeks later...

Update: see below, lots of new details that should be interesting. Frankly, I'm surprised I haven't received more interest (glass goes in the can, follow the wine ):

Sorry for the delay. Here's what I have so far:

o delivery to port of Seattle the first week of April

o each pallet is approximately 1575 bottles

o each pallet is packed with FLAT cartons, with dividers, to match the bottle quantity

o the cartons are very sturdy - not cheap crap that's going to fall apart - with a plain kraft finish

o figure the pallet weight at 1750 lbs., bottles are in a stacked tray arrangement

o FOB Seattle, $0.79 per bottle, including the cartons, one pallet minimum

o you'd have to take at least 5 pallets for me to consider a discount from that price

o I have pre-paid for this container, so all the risk is mine; I'm simply trying to get some glass

without going broke.

-Thanks

Dave