Texas Distillery looking for Partner/Investor

Guest Rarnold3

Guest Rarnold3

Travis siX Distillery, LLC is looking for a managing-partner/investor (and pure investors) to join our distillery in Ft. Worth, Texas. We have a completed business plan and labels; a Vendome still waiting to be ordered; a nearly completed website; apparel; and many connections to the Kentucky bourbon industry. We are also connected with the thriving brewing community in Ft. Worth.

If interested, please email me so we can discuss further.

Rob Arnold

info@travissix.com

post-1457-13088680046_thumb.jpg

Travis siX Distillery, LLC is looking for a managing-partner/investor (and pure investors) to join our distillery in Ft. Worth, Texas. We have a completed business plan and labels; a Vendome still waiting to be ordered; a nearly completed website; apparel; and many connections to the Kentucky bourbon industry. We are also connected with the thriving brewing community in Ft. Worth.

If interested, please email me so we can discuss further.

Rob Arnold

info@travissix.com

post-1457-13088680046_thumb.jpg

Hello Rob

Let me be the first to say welcome to the club. NOW! the fun news - looking for investors sucks & this is not the place. (we are all kind of in the same boat)

90% of all V.C & Angel funds want tech start ups.

(((THIS IS TRUE)))) more people won a million dollars in the lottery then got funding last year.

83% of all distillery's start ups will fund with friends and family

In the USA this year less then 8% of all funding will be given to manufacturing start up's.

This is what we are doing 1. Build your plan & make your numbers bulletproof 2. get your SBA and take some of the risk out from under your investor. 3. Find someone with lots of money that thinks "whiskey this could be cool." 4. Try Angelsoft.net & use lead411.com

(ALSO) don't just email a plan and hope to get a phone call. 90% of my day is calling company's that have been invested into by V.C's and having them pitch us to the V.C. This works a lot better then an email with your plan. Network your brains out.

that's what we are doing.

First: I am not a lawyer, and this is not legal advice.

With that said, I suggest you consult an attorney regarding "public solicitation" of investment. Also, look up the definition for an "accredited investor."

Guest Rarnold3

Yes we realize this forum is not where "accredited investors" will be coming to look for opportunities. The main point of the post was to look for "managing-partners/investors" as you can see in the original post. i.e. we are looking for people already interested in starting a distillery in our area that may be floating around the forum. So Curtis' #3 more or less (we're pursuing 1,2, and 4 as well, Curtis).

Thanks for the advice!