Custom distillation

Does anyone here on the forums offer any sort of custom distillation service similar to a winery providing custom crush services? I am on the road to trying to set up shop and would like to distill some product in order to entice prospective investors. Just a curiosity. As I am in the beautiful, sunny state of California I cannot produce a small homemade batch myself. I would ferment my own base materials. To keep it simple it would be for a vodka product. With all of the red tape involved in the industry I don't know if this is even legal. Could be a good idea though? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone here on the forums offer any sort of custom distillation service similar to a winery providing custom crush services? I am on the road to trying to set up shop and would like to distill some product in order to entice prospective investors. Just a curiosity. As I am in the beautiful, sunny state of California I cannot produce a small homemade batch myself. I would ferment my own base materials. To keep it simple it would be for a vodka product. With all of the red tape involved in the industry I don't know if this is even legal. Could be a good idea though? Thanks in advance.

No go on this one? Does anybody have any other ideas?

Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle

What you're looking for is akin to what's referred to as a 'contract distillery'.

Oregon has a number of distilleries that do that, as does Idaho. Look for Washington State to get into the biz soon, also.

I don't want to name names here, but feel free to message me and I could at least point you in the right direction.