Stainless 30 gallon vessel, for boiler or spirit storage

By the pictures it looks like you could easily get an inch of good cerwool. that would more than do it. cost around $100ish. McMaster part number 93235K46. might be able to go with a thinner or smaller size. just a guestimate.

Actually, I was going to use Armaflex sheet. After checking with the boiler distributor, it looks like 1.5" would be the maximum overall thickness. That would come to around R-6 with the Armaflex.

The Armaflex can be cut and glued pretty easily; I'm sure a lot of cutting and fitting would need to be done to get a nice wrap around that boiler.

http://www.armacell.com/www/armacell/INETFAQ.nsf/vFrame1/CD493FAD5EF77ECE8025707C00437E3D

• 3 months later...

lol (Plus shipping and handling USD 1,500.00) you must be kidding ..i shipped a 700lb four wheeler freight for a couple hundred bucks and your only shipping 120lbs

EDIT:

also i see you say "shipped via USPS Priority Mail and rates are calculated based upon weight" and that is bull i just added 10 Boilers to my shopping cart and shipping stayed the same so it seems your just charging an inflaited flat rate fee to make more money..

lol (Plus shipping and handling USD 1,500.00) you must be kidding ..i shipped a 700lb four wheeler freight for a couple hundred bucks and your only shipping 120lbs

EDIT:

also i see you say "shipped via USPS Priority Mail and rates are calculated based upon weight" and that is bull i just added 10 Boilers to my shopping cart and shipping stayed the same so it seems your just charging an inflaited flat rate fee to make more money..

if you're actually interested in these boilers then I would be happy to help you out.

For the shipping charges, that would be a glitch in the system. cost done on a case by case basis and you are charged only the amount UPS charges. USPS does not ship these as they are too heavy.

you could have tried emailing us asking for a price on shipping, considering the $1500 shipping you're referring to is more than the cost of the boiler.

typically maximum shipping is $250 to the furthest places in the continental US.

And on another note, I am no longer selling boilers through that website. Try www.artisanstilldesign.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...