Distribution of moonshine

Is this a moonshine question? Or a distribution question?

We ship product to Southern New Jersey via our distributor in Northern New Jersey. We ship our vodka and our 80% ABV High Proof Spirit, so there isn't a restirction on high proof bev alcohols in the state if that's what you are looking to find out. And where about in Southern NJ? I grew up in Vineland. Nice to meet ya :)

-Scott

I think it is more of a distribution question. I know a lot of distilleries ship their spirits to different distrbuters.Where are they shipped after that? i would like to find a liquer store that carries unique spirits.

Susan,

'Moonshine' is not a type of beverage. It is any distilled spirit made illegally. Although some legal producers use the term 'moonshine' on legal products, that is an affectation, so asking about moonshine distribution is liable to confuse people. Are you looking for actual moonshine (which you won't find in a store) or are you looking for a legal product that calls itself moonshine, which is usually either vodka or corn whiskey in fact?

I can't suggest any South Jersey retailers who carry unique spirits. Perhaps someone else can. It sounds like that's what you are looking for.

Susan,

'Moonshine' is not a type of beverage. It is any distilled spirit made illegally. Although some legal producers use the term 'moonshine' on legal products, that is an affectation, so asking about moonshine distribution is liable to confuse people. Are you looking for actual moonshine (which you won't find in a store) or are you looking for a legal product that calls itself moonshine, which is usually either vodka or corn whiskey in fact?

I can't suggest any South Jersey retailers who carry unique spirits. Perhaps someone else can. It sounds like that's what you are looking for.