Glass Distributor - full line of bottles, corks, capsules, etc

Hello ... I would like to introduce myself - I am Lissa McLaughlin and I work for All American Containers. Previously I worked for Anchor Glass Container and handled alot of liquor accounts for them as well as plant manufacturing experience. Our Company --- All American Containers has a full line of wine, liquor bottles, as well as corks and custom packaging. Our warehouse in Pennsylvania is stocked with 128 different bottles , colors, etc. Most of the glass is made in domestic US with the exception of some high end bottles from Europe. We cater to the boutique distilleries as well as the large ones. My email address is: and my office number is : (727) 321-8879 , If I can be of assistance for glass projects - I would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you

It would be nice if either your catalog or the web site would show what spirit bottles you have available, similar to what you do for your wine bottles. Or if any of the bottles in the wine brochure are actually spirit bottles, that should be indicated.