COLAs Online - browser compatability?

Lenny

I've been trying to register with colas/formulas online using a mac (tried using firefox, safari, opera and chrome...) and have found that the system seems unwilling to accept the info that I'm entering.

Has anyone had success with the colas/formulas online system using a browser *other than* Internet Explorer - more specifically, using a mac based browser? If the only browser specific portion is the registration process... well, I could do that by mail and be on my way with the rest of the application process on my mac — but if the whole thing really IS dependent on ie/windows... I'd like to know so that I can track down windows machine for ongoing label approval stuff.

Try using a plugin like "user agent switcher" to make the system think you're using IE or some other browser. The system may be set up to detect the browser and block, rather than having any actual incompatibility. Or use Boot Camp or a virtualization program to run Windows.

You will find out that the world of business and government runs on IBM systems and not MAC. You will need to get a computer that has either Internet explorer or fire fox. The systems IBM and Mac talk to each other but in different ways. We were never able to get any thing done till my partner switched. No problems since. Coop