Does anyone operate a Distill Pub?

Does your state allow the operation of a Distillery similar to a Brew Pub where you can distill in back and have a bar/restaurant/entertainment place in front? I'm not talking about tasting rooms. If so, I would be interested in what your state allows, how it is licensed, do you have to sell through a distributor etc. Nevada currently doesn't allow it for distilleries but does allow it for small breweries.

Thanks.

We had a pub with a distillery, winery, and brewery for about a decade. We could sell wine (vermouth), spirits, and beer to go without going through a distributor. We also served cocktails for our 400p capacity bar. Every State is different. Read the applicable regs for Nevada as many times as you can handles, ignoring everything you've ever been told about the laws. Spirits laws are very rarely well-written, so you'll likely be surprised at the contradictions and loopholes you'll find.

You can do it in Illinois and Michigan. In Illinois, it is may be called a tasting room, but as long as the local ordinance allows, it can act as both a full bar and a retail shop so long as you are only selling your own product. I don't think that Illinois restricts you from selling food stuff on premises, and so I presume it could be an on site restaurant. However, to date, I am only aware of tasting room set ups. Our tasting room will be a small bar. In Michigan, it specifically allows for ownership or co-ownership or other ownership of a restaurant on premise. The license is based on the small winery license there. New Holland is in the same building as their brewpub, Michigan Brewery in on site with their brewpub, and Journeyman has a full bar running on site and could expand to a restaurant, but they all should speak for themselves on the details.