I know this is an old topic , but does anyone know if there is a company out there producing blue agave terrines ? If I can’t get pulp then terrines might help give me some of that extra kick I’m looking for. I plan on doing a batch as soon as my blue agave comes in. I found this thread to be very informative. I hope to be able to produce a spirit that closely resembles my favorite spirit.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By way of an update, for those that are interested, we ended up with a 24-day ferment down to 1.002, which would have been awesome had it not taken so long. We felt we learned some things about nutrie

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 1:23 PM, kelbor said:

Hey All, Im looking for some sources for Blue Agave Syrup. BSG? Malt Products? 

We represent Nectave which is an excellent source of 100% blue agave nectar. We have pails, drums, and totes in both a light color and raw (dark) agave color. Feel free to shoot me an email if you are still looking for a source: JB@brecktech.com. 

• 1 month later...

@Tailwinds  @bluefish_dist and @Storm King Distilling Co. it is commonly said among tequila and mezcal distillers that most of the methanol comes off the still during the tails. I am curious if any of you have had this experience when distilling agave syrup?