150L Holstein Still Ready To Ship

I have an 150L Arnold Holstein still for sale. It is crated and ready to ship. It was purchased last July from the factory in Germany and is used. It was 4 years old when we purchased it and was only used about 20 times before we got it. We never assembled it or put in production. It remains in the same crate in which we received it.

Details:

150 liter, agitator, deflegmator, catalytic converter, CIP, 3 phase electric heating. Almost new, welded, no bolts.

I will be shipping from Hawaii. We have decided to go a different direction, and this beautiful still should not become a paperweight. There will be no wait on this one. It is ready to go today.

Serious inquiries only. $35,000.00 OBO with shipping to Long Beach.

Mahalo nui loa,

Robert Dawson

post-1067-0-00318300-1337148998_thumb.jp

I have nothing to replace it yet. Building out a distillery in Hawaii is a costly venture, and while this still is truly a work of art, money needs to be allocated elsewhere at the moment. I will be looking for something much larger, and I will keep the forums informed when I get there.

Anyone in a state that allows distill pubs might find this a beautiful centerpiece. One day I hope Hawaii State law will allow us down that path.

Robert,

You must have your settings set to not allow messaging as when I click on your name the send me a message icon does not appear with your profile. So I will put it here. I am interested in the still. I have one major concern and that is about when you can deliver it. I am in the process of moving and won't be somewhere I can take delivery of it before August. If we can work something out to make both parties happy, I would like to talk. Please send me a message or call 410-603-8629. If you get sent to voice mail please leave a message with your number and a few good times to call.

Rick

Sorry about the messaging problem. Call me at 808-224-7505. Just remember I am in Hawaii. Six hours behind you guys on the east coast. I am usually available by 06:30.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...