315 Gallon Open Top Stainless Steel Fermenter $1,750,00

This is an American made professionally built fermenter. This unit is brand new. These fermenters normally sell for more than $2,000.00 All food grade tig welded stainless. If you need a fermenter in this size grab it up, because this won't last long. Call 417-778-6908 or email mitchellhollow@starband.net

Hello ViolentBlue

The fermenter is here in MO. If anyone would like a shipping quote please have them email me or call me. If they are within 200 miles of me I would deliver the tank for free. I really like your stills. They are definitely works of art.

Best Regards

Paul

Hello ViolentBlue

The fermenter is here in MO. If anyone would like a shipping quote please have them email me or call me. If they are within 200 miles of me I would deliver the tank for free. I really like your stills. They are definitely works of art.

Best Regards

Paul

For distance calculation, where in MO. And are there any outlets/valves? Any drainage slope to bottom?

This Fermenter is not jacketed. You would have to drop a cooling coil in it if your mash temp gets to high. It has two 2" ferrules that are level with the bottom of the tank. One 2" ferrule is on the long side and comes out at 90%". The other one is on the short side of the tank and it comes out at a downward 45% angle. The 45% ferrule is the drain. Unfortunately the bottom is not sloped. However if you shim one end of the tank just a little it should drain fine.

My zip code is 63935. phone 417-778

Lead Designer,

I don't think that they are stackable but they are made to be picked up by a fork lift. I suppose you could fabricate a lid for them, however many of the people that use them, leave them open. I have seen a couple of distillers that told the people touring to go ahead and stick there fingers in the mash and taste it. Other distillers are afraid of wild yeasts getting in and causing "off flavors" and they use enclosed fermenters with air locks. Its amazing how many different ways that great spirits can be made.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...