Greetings from the last frontier!

Hey Guys,

My name is Ryan, I am from the Great State of Alaska. My family and I are in the process of launching Latitude 60 North Distillers out of Kenai, AK. I am a total newb to distillation and am in the process of writing my business plan. Great to be part of the community and any/all help and advice is MUCH appreciated!

Cheers,

RW

Hey Guys,

My name is Ryan, I am from the Great State of Alaska. My family and I are in the process of launching Latitude 60 North Distillers out of Kenai, AK. I am a total newb to distillation and am in the process of writing my business plan. Great to be part of the community and any/all help and advice is MUCH appreciated!

Cheers,

RW

It's good to have people making hooch in the great state of Alaska! (I lived in Juneau for awhile).

Get ready to spend money like a drunken sailor and don't even forget a comma in your bond paperwork...

Hey Guys,

Cheers,

RW

A warm welcome, Ryan, from a Washington distiller! Often, this forum imparts some good advice, and feel free to write to anyone directly, off-forum.

All the best,

Rusty