New 375ml Moonshine Jug Available

Hi everyone,

We are excited to offer to the craft distillery market a new 375ml Moonshine jug that is available in a Bar Top and also a 28mm Screw top finish. This bottle is made by Piramal Glass here in the USA and it is ready to ship to you anywhere in the country! If you need samples or pricing, please contact me at any time at the numbers below. I have attached a PDF drawing of the Bar Top bottle for you to check out, but for some reason the Screw top wouldn't upload for me - so if you need please let me know and I will email it to you.

Cheers,

Shawn Kelly

Wm. R. Hill & Co.

4500 E. Main Street

Richmond, VA 23231

P 910.399.1846 I C 910.620.9921

WmRHill.com

375ml Moonshine Jug.pdf

Shawn, Is it possible to get 2 samples of this bottle as well as the other ones you posted recently? Bartop only. I'd be happy to pay for shipping, etc. Also, please email me over a price list, quantity per pallet and where they ship out of. Also, are they cased or not?

Thanks!

Arthur

Napa Valley Distillery

napavodka.com

arthur@napavodka.com

(707) 259-5411

Shawn, Is it possible to get 2 samples of this bottle as well as the other ones you posted recently? Bartop only. I'd be happy to pay for shipping, etc. Also, please email me over a price list, quantity per pallet and where they ship out of. Also, are they cased or not?

Thanks!

Arthur

Napa Valley Distillery

napavodka.com

arthur@napavodka.com

(707) 259-5411

Hello Arthur,

I would be happy to send the samples out to you along with the other 375ml bottles you were interested in. I will email you the other information you requested.

Cheers,

Shawn

• 1 month later...

Shawn, do you have a photo of the bottle?

Thanks.

Charlie

Hi Charlie, if you send me your email address I will send you a picture of the jug, but I would be happy to send you a sample as well if you like. I have tried uploading drawings and pictures here but the files are too large and won't post.

Cheers,

Shawn