360 gal Poly Propaline tank and 360 PE tank for sale

I have one 360 gal PP tank that can handle high temp and has a drain fitting on the bottom. Could be used as a mash tun with a copper manifold on the bottom for lautering your wort. The 360 PE tank could be a great storage tank for your spirits. Both tanks could be used for holding tanks. Both tanks have never been used. I got them because I thought I was getting a bigger still and ended up with to small stills so we just use our 55 gal PE drums for storage. The PP tank was 1,481 bucks plus shipping with the lid and the drain fitting installed when I bought it. I would sell it for 1,000OBO. And the PE tank was 600 with the drain fitting and I would sell that for 400. Thanks guys and gals

I have one 360 gal PP tank that can handle high temp and has a drain fitting on the bottom. Could be used as a mash tun with a copper manifold on the bottom for lautering your wort. The 360 PE tank could be a great storage tank for your spirits. Both tanks could be used for holding tanks. Both tanks have never been used. I got them because I thought I was getting a bigger still and ended up with to small stills so we just use our 55 gal PE drums for storage. The PP tank was 1,481 bucks plus shipping with the lid and the drain fitting installed when I bought it. I would sell it for 1,000OBO. And the PE tank was 600 with the drain fitting and I would sell that for 400. Thanks guys and gals

Woops forgot my info . Hit me up for pics or questions at jarretttomal@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...