Rickdiculousdistiller blog

To all,

I want to thank everyone who has been following the blog of my internship in Michigan. I am sorry to report I have been asked to temporarily disable it for a number of reasons, it is best I don't discuss them. It will come back online very soon once a few issues of approval get worked out. I will give my last few days of the internship reports, as soon as it is back up. Hopefully only a couple of weeks. Some really cool things happened and I can't wait to share them with you. I will also give an overall synopsis of how I think the internship went, and what I think it holds for the future for anyone else who may go there to participate in the program. Thanks again and I appreciate your interest. I will make myself available to answer any questions you may want to ask at my email: rickschneider@uwalumni.com or if you want to talk send me a note and I will give my number to you. I am moving my family from Alabama to Minnesota this week so it may take me a few days to reply.

Take care and enjoy the spirits,

Rick

Hey Rick,

When your Blog come back online will it be at the same address or have a new one? Maybe you can post your Blog address so when it does come back up all can find it. Have a safe move with the family.

Double G

Hi Rick,

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop with your blog. It has been a real service to the group - especially us newbies! Have a good move with your family and I hope we can meet up for a fine glass of your rye someday.

Brian

PS: We have a common friend in the glass world - Kristin Thielking. She said you might be coming to Stevens Point, WI for a seminar, so drop me a line if you do!

The blog address will stay the same: rickdiculousdistiller.blogspot.com, I will post again as soon as I can put it back up.

Brian,

I will definitely be coming out to Steven's Point to see Kristin and do some glass demonstrations for her. I'll keep you posted.

Rick