50 or 100 gallon reflux still wanted

IrishRosie

getting close to approvals coming in and I am in interested in acquiring a nice used 50 or 100 gallon refluxer. I prefer copper, but stainless is fine. I am in the bay area but will pay fob if the freight isn't backbreaking....be nice to a sweet gal and gimme a good deal ....thanks!

Hey Rosie, have you taken a look at the PDA units offered up by the Amphora Society? I have a PDA-II reflux column that was used briefly and has been sitting around after changing recipes back in 2009. I've had it posted for sale on ADI for a while now, still in my shop and looking for a good home. Here's the link to the ADI post with more details. http://adiforums.com/index.php?showtopic=2127&hl=amphora

This is just for the copper reflux unit, you would stil need to source a kettle to connect it to, but you can customize that component to your exact needs. This reflux still will connect to any size kettle, and you can disconnect and reconnect to a bigger kettle as your operation grows. Let me know if I can answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

-Scott

• 9 months later...

I may be a bit late to answer to this Q, but Rosie, if you are looking for a fractionating still, please check out the iStill 250 at:

www.iStill.eu.

It is an automated LM rig with water and pot distillation functionality. Standard equiped with a 250 liter boiler. Upgrades to 500 and 1000 liters are possible.

Regards, Edwin.

• 1 month later...

Hi Bluestar, we have both options! For 3,995.- Euro's you can have the directly heated iStill 250. The water bath or "au bain Marie" version is EUR 1,500.- more.

Sorry for the late reply!

I should visit more often.

Edwin.

• 1 month later...