New Distillery in Virginia

Hello Everyone!

We just received our permits! Virgilina Distilling Company is a four sister-owned farm distillery located in Virgilina, VA. We are growing our own heirloom white corn and using our spring water from our farms. We are also experimenting with home-grown sorghum and molasses. Making fine spirits are a family tradition! Our location is in an old copper and gold mining town right on the border of south-central Virginia and northern North Carolina. We should make our first run next week!

The ADI and this forum has been a wealth of information. We would like to thank Cheryl Lins of Delaware Phoenix Distillery in Walton, NY and Scott and Becky Harris at Catoctin Creek Distillery in Purcellville, Virginia for helping us along.

Our website is under development, and we are on facebook as Virgilina Distilling Company.

We are excited to be a part of the American distilling industry, and if any of you are ever down our way, come by and visit! We should be fully operational in November.

Sharon Whitt Burkholder

Virgilina Distilling Company

Great area! I used to run sales trips to NC.

My Dad had a dairy farm /orchard near the wine county (Finger lakes, WNY) and I still love the hills of the Appalachins, no matter from which end.

Good Luck on your adventure!

Mike Gronski