Listing of Operating Distilleries ???

porter

Looking for a listing of operating distilleries by state. Not interested in those who don't sell to public or distribution, just the ones putting product in the bottle themselves.

Does the TTB keep those records online?

Thanks,

Robert

Appreciate the link.

Being a gov site you have to distinguish who's actually a distiller though on their list. But it told me what I needed.

It would be nice if they had a list of who's actually producing a distilled product which they pay taxes on, and not those remixing, etc.

There needs to be a distinction in licenses.

I would guess those with a 2xxxx in their listing are only mixers, since they don't show up on our local radar as even owning a still.

Again, thanks.

Robert

There needs to be a distinction in licenses.

I would guess those with a 2xxxx in their listing are only mixers, since they don't show up on our local radar as even owning a still.

Robert

Our license is 20001, and we are manufacturing and selling. They just rolled over the numbers from 15xxx to 20xxx at the start of this year, I think, so you are just seeing the newer distillers.

That'ts interesting the 2xxx numbers in missouri list have nothing to do with distilling. .'T'S Redneck Steakhouse for example.

Still needs to be a difference in licensing cllass though, but that's a different thread.

R

Bluestar is correct that it's just a change in the numbering system. The number only gives you an indication of how old the permit is. I think the roll-over actually took place earlier this year, not at the beginning, as I know of one distillery with a 15xxx number that received their permit in 2012.