Mile -Hi 13 gallon Reflux Stills

3 new style 13 gallon milk can stills. 3" packed reflux column, extra rachig rings included. All three have 6" triclamp and domed top. All in excellent conditioned. 1 older style with the two lock down hooks and same cloumn. All cloumns have an internal dephleg and condenser. They were purchased from Mile-hi less than a year ago and I inherited them....(Long story). $500 each, $1500 four all four. Located in SW Virginia, will deliver in a 100 mile radius. Great for test runs or recipe development.

Will put out 80% spirits all day long. Can use cloumns on other stypes of stills.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

At the moment they are all gone. With that said, we are opening a brew and distilling store in our nearby town of Marion. Looking to supply future distiller and home brewers.

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment they are all gone. With that said, we are opening a brew and distilling store in our nearby town of Marion. Looking to supply future distiller and home brewers.

Mash,

Please keep me up to date on your store. Or contact me @ NobilityGroup@gmail.com

Thanks

• 1 month later...