Minimum Quantity for Wholesale Bottle Orders

Hewnspirits

We're getting closer to the day when we'll need to have our bottling and packaging

worked out and I'm trying to get a feel for what to expect from wholesale bottle distributers

in terms of minimum order numbers. Any insight would be mucho appreciated.

Our minimum is a skid if we drop ship from the factory, but if we have stock on the floor at our Richmond, VA location we can sell less than a skid.

We're getting closer to the day when we'll need to have our bottling and packaging

worked out and I'm trying to get a feel for what to expect from wholesale bottle distributers

in terms of minimum order numbers. Any insight would be mucho appreciated.

We deal with OI, SaverGlass and Bruni. They all will only deal in a minimum of 1 pallet, and the quantity depends on the size, but seems to be between 900 and 1300 bottles for the Euro glass. Look for a local packaging warehouse, they will often buy a pallet and break it up, but its usually fairly generic glass. When we started we put out the word on what we were looking to buy and sought other distilleries to join us, worked well. Due to the ridiculous lead times on glass, and shipping to Australia, these days I seem to have my life savings tied up in pallets for glass.

• 1 month later...