Old Style Whiskey Bottle Moulds

Wm. R. Hill & Co.

Hello to all the distillers & future distillers of whiskey that gather here at ADI that are looking for unique bottles for their product lines. I have been looking at old whiskey bottles that were once run back in the late 1890's - 1920's and have been discussing the possibility of new moulds with our supplier's. I tend to like the old look of these old bottles and am wondering if anyone else thinks the same way I do? I am drawn to these particular style of bottles and if you think there is a market for these old bottles to become new again then please let me know as we are willing to make the investment if the interest is out there?

Cheers,

Shawn

Link to 1906 Illinois Glass catalogue: http://www.sha.org/bottle/igco_1906.htm

. hayner.jpgswirlnecksquare.jpgknollcoffin.jpg

Very nice. Love the square one and the one on the bottom is interesting as well. If you build them, they will sell.

I really like this one too and based on the interest already I will begin the process and see what the costs will be. If anyone is interested, please send me some forecasts so I can see if we can get to the minimum production run. The bottles will be made here in the US.

Cheers,

Shawn

shawn@wmrhill.com

Here are some more views of the square bottle below:

swirlnecksquare2.jpgswirlnecksquare3.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...