TTB Expo 2009 info

Palmetto Coast

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 2009 TTB Expo has been announced. From what I have heard, the 2008 one was great. Very informative.

TTB Expo 2009. It will be held June 24 – 26, 2009, back at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center in Covington, Kentucky, just minutes away from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.

Here is the link: http://www.ttb.gov/conference/expo09.shtml

Did anyone on here go last year? What were your thoughts?

Todd

I attended the 2008 TTB conference and was very impressed. It did not seem like a first year conference, being well organized and run. Attendence from within the TTB was substantial.

Much of the content was most useful to startups and newer licensees, but there were sessions I believe experienced attendees found valuable. Examples include detailed walkthrough of the COLA system and the various mistakes that can slow a label app down, and forum sessions on mandatory paperwork where people could work through points of confusion and anomolies that they'd come across. I think both new and experienced attendees liked being able to meet agents face-to-face who they'd worked with remotely.

-A