Hello from the North!

I've followed this forum for the last year or so and haven't said much, but I got my DSP yesterday so I figure that it's time for a quick introduction. But first, a sincere THANKS is in order to everyone who contributes to these threads. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and a great community. Thanks everybody!

Anyway, our company is Ursa Major Distilling and we're located in Fairbanks, Alaska. We are a very small operation, and intend on mostly catering to the local market. We're getting into the product development stage now, but like many others, we're starting with Vodka right away, while we work on our Gins and Whiskeys. All of our products will be made with local barley from the farm down the road. We've got tons of ideas for products using the wealth of local ingredients that Fairbanks has to offer, but like I said, we're just breaking into the development stage now.

Thanks again to everyone who contributes to this site!

Rob

I've followed this forum for the last year or so and haven't said much, but I got my DSP yesterday so I figure that it's time for a quick introduction. But first, a sincere THANKS is in order to everyone who contributes to these threads. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and a great community. Thanks everybody!

Anyway, our company is Ursa Major Distilling and we're located in Fairbanks, Alaska. We are a very small operation, and intend on mostly catering to the local market. We're getting into the product development stage now, but like many others, we're starting with Vodka right away, while we work on our Gins and Whiskeys. All of our products will be made with local barley from the farm down the road. We've got tons of ideas for products using the wealth of local ingredients that Fairbanks has to offer, but like I said, we're just breaking into the development stage now.

Thanks again to everyone who contributes to this site!

Rob

Hey Rob, Congrats on your new distillery! If you haven't already decided on a bottle for your product line, please keep us in mind as we are already shipping bottles to Alaska.

Cheers,

Shawn

shawn@wmrhill.com