Jump to content

Fed Requirement for local approval?

Recommended Posts

I swear I saw something somewhere that had a requirement for you to submit something proving you had local zoning and municipality approval, but I cannot find it now when filling out the DSP application. I have the state requirement wording that says "ZONING: Submit Zoning approval, if applicable."

I have looked in the 3 'getting started' powerpoints sent by the TTB and everything else I can online... Anybody have a link or wording of what I need?

The good news is that the local planning director and his staff are as excited as we are to get the distillery up and going!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd go the other way, pretty sure it is not there. I didn't have local approval (or at least business license) before I applied and I got my DSP license just fine. There is a requirement that your lease show that you intend to distill in your space but that is the only local requirement that I remember.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...