More copper work, 200 gallon still......

Jimmidaboot

Been working hard on this thing, and I'm very happy with it. Here are some shots of the boiler top and still head coming together as one. Manway is on there now. Welding is ensuing. The boiler body is on next. Will update as we get into that part!

photo1_zps13308c15.jpg

photo2_zpse0c2e11e.jpg

photo3_zpsa1a71eec.jpg

photo4_zpsfb1065fa.jpg

If any of you out there are interested in a still made by hand for a reasonable price, please contact me! I'm really enjoying this project and would love to get another one in the line up.

Looks Great Jimmy !!!! Dont be afraid to weld the stainless steel directly to the copper .... I can't figure out how to upload a picture .. I'll email you a couple ...It's almost like fusion welding , focus more on the copper then swirl onto the stainless..

What size still are you building Jim I would like to see it finished looks like you are doing a great job.

Hey Mike, I'm building a 700 liter alembic with thumper and condenser. Lot's of work, but it sure is coming out nice! It will be for a distillery on the east coast.

Hey Mike, I'm building a 700 liter alembic with thumper and condenser. Lot's of work, but it sure is coming out nice! It will be for a distillery on the east coast.

Great let me know when its finished and where its going, Im sure it would be worth wild for me to take a look at it.