150L Holstein for sale

SOLD_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have a 150L Arnold Holstein still for sale. It was 4 years old when we purchased it and was only used about 20 times before priorpost-5137-0-89046700-1362508366_thumb.jp. We assembled it, but never put it into production.

Details:

150 liter

CIP

3 phase electric heating

agitator

deflegmator

catalytic converter

The still is located in Upstate NY. The unit is not connected, so it can be picked up immediately.

Serious inquiries only. Call 917-685-8989

Sorry for the delay in response. I have been fielding all calls and answering questions as they come in. The best way to reach me is at 917-685-8989 during day and night, since we are running around and away from the forum.

The unit is an electric waterbath unit. 400 V / 230VDC / 50Hz . Five heating elements @ 9 KW per element.

We have disassembled the unit and it is sitting in the corner. Thank you for all of the interest and calls. You can reach me at 917-685-8989 if you have any questions. I do pick up all calls, unless I cant hear the phone ring due to construction noise.

• 3 weeks later...