200 gallon still, almost done....

Jimmidaboot

So, basically a few welds on the thumper to condenser arm, and then it's time to give it a polish. Thanks for all your advice and support on here, everyone. Here it is the first time the boiler shook hands with the thumper. As a point of reference, I'm 6'3".

photo_zpse1983fb3.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Jimmi,

Just noticed we're located pretty much right next to each other. We're starting up in Lacey. We also have friends at fish brewing. Such a small small world!

It is! Especially in the micro distilling world. I'd like to swing by and see what you have going on sometime, if you don't mind!

WIll you be at the ADI Conference? If so? I would like to meet up with you and discuss lead time and pricing.

Hey man! Not going to make, it's just too spendy for my wallet, and I'm pretty busy with work. You can call met at (360) 486-4962 or email me at james@craftsmancopper.com to discuss any work you might want from me.

Just a thought but if the condenser was even or slightly below the swan neck, you could go right into the condenser with minimal restriction.

Good thought, but I build to customer specs, and this is how they wanted it. I'm not a designer, just a craftsman.

It is! Especially in the micro distilling world. I'd like to swing by and see what you have going on sometime, if you don't mind!

Jimmi, We'd love to have you by. We've just started construction on our space though so it's pretty much just an empty building. We've got about a month of construction work and then we'll start bringing in equipment so it might be best to wait till then. However, if you'd like to meet before that and perhaps try some of what we are working on feel free to shoot me a message.