general equipment

This is a parrot I built on a heat exchanger to directly run off a pot to avoid the use of columns and quickly distill product that you want to maintain full flavor in. This heat exchanger very efficiently condenses for a 600 liter pot. I built to suit about anything you need. please feel free to contact me for quotes and questions.

Thanks,

Jester

Dear Jester,

Please send me more information, pictures, specs and quote on this heat exchanger to lbeltremarid@codetel.net.do

This is a parrot I built on a heat exchanger to directly run off a pot to avoid the use of columns and quickly distill product that you want to maintain full flavor in. This heat exchanger very efficiently condenses for a 600 liter pot. I built to suit about anything you need. please feel free to contact me for quotes and questions.

Thanks,

Jester

Folks,

Thank you for the warm interest in the Parrot and related heat exchanger. The exchanger was designed and engineered for a different process than that which it is used for in the photo. It works excellent as a condensing stand. It was sized for a reactor to fermentor exchange to save time, recover heat, save wear and tear on equipment and quickly cool the wort to fermetation temperature. I will be verifying that use point soon. It was modeled in Aspen and sized to cool 50gpm wort dropping 40c. in the transfer. This would recover the heated water for use in future batches or other great uses. I have a stand included with the one in the photo, but have many answers to adapt to each application simply. My constant intention is to make excellent quality equipment to save money, time and resources. The parrot was a requested afterthought to compliment the Heat exchanger. I offer the parrot for $524.00. It has a drain valve and can be sized to match your connection point within reason for no extra charge. I build to order and accept Pay-Pal and business checks. Please contact me with any other questions or requests. I can build about anything you can dream up... ;)

Jester