Hello Everyone!!

Hello Everybody!! My name is Jason Grossmiller and I am starting a Microdistillery in Tempe, AZ. Our name is Tombstone Spirits. We are currently in the licensing phase. We will be doing a little of everything. We are going to rectify and distill. We are partnering up with a local brewery to make whiskey and we would also like to do a blue agave spirit. JB Wagoner can't do the fight all himself. I look forward to learning as much as possible while on this forum and sharing ideas with anybody who will listen. Cheers!!

post-192-1226953223_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

Hi Jason!

We will be neighbors!:) We would like to open a small distillery in Las Vegas next year, so we will be close to each other.

Did you decide already what kind of pot still will you use?

Best wishes and good luck with the "paperwork"!

George

hello jason and all the regulars

i am also new- ben bernstein from hydes maryland

representing an extended family that distilled pre- and during prohibition, but was put out of business.(!)

trying to restart finally, but coming up against non distilling friendly state laws.

will be posting under state issues first to try to get help on the legal end.

our hoped for products would be made in the gunpowder river watershed of maryland by the "gunpowder stiil"

ben

Hi Jason!

We will be neighbors!:) We would like to open a small distillery in Las Vegas next year, so we will be close to each other.

Did you decide already what kind of pot still will you use?

Best wishes and good luck with the "paperwork"!

George

Thank you, George! We are currently in talks with two companies for our still. good luck in Vegas!!! Jason

hello jason and all the regulars

i am also new- ben bernstein from hydes maryland

representing an extended family that distilled pre- and during prohibition, but was put out of business.(!)

trying to restart finally, but coming up against non distilling friendly state laws.

will be posting under state issues first to try to get help on the legal end.

our hoped for products would be made in the gunpowder river watershed of maryland by the "gunpowder stiil"

ben

Welcome, Ben!! Good Luck!!