Forums update- New administrator

grehorst

Jonathan Forester has joined me as administrator of the forums. He will help knock down spammers, show ungreatful punks the door, and in general help to maintain the decorum of this place. He also brings some good ideas that over time we hope to implement to improve the place. Lets all give Jonathan a little golf clap to make him feel welcome in his new role!

Also, Gwydion Stone who runs the wildly popular Wormwood Society website and forums has offered to help implement some board changes. Look forward to them but don't expect them to happen quickly, in addition to administrating the Wormwood forums Gwydion is likely test louching batches of his new product!

Welcome both of you.

Jonathan Forester has joined me as administrator of the forums. He will help knock down spammers, show ungreatful punks the door, and in general help to maintain the decorum of this place. He also brings some good ideas that over time we hope to implement to improve the place. Lets all give Jonathan a little golf clap to make him feel welcome in his new role!

Also, Gwydion Stone who runs the wildly popular Wormwood Society website and forums has offered to help implement some board changes. Look forward to them but don't expect them to happen quickly, in addition to administrating the Wormwood forums Gwydion is likely test louching batches of his new product!

Welcome both of you.

Great - Bill Owens - ADI

Now for a re-design making the forum more user friendly.

Welcome both of you.

Thanks Guy. Yes, I'm juggling a fairly large herd of cats at the moment, but I look forward to helping out with the mechanics.

Cheers!

~ G

Thanks for the welcome Guy. Since there are 24 hours in a day, and I'm only using 16 of them right now, I figure I have lots of time to help out.

We have been making and bottling wine like crazy to get ahead on production so we can focus on our other projects. We just got our brewery finished and fired up last week and will start brewing in the next week or so after we get all the bugs out. Then in December we will finish the last of the distillery construction which has been on hold for a few months... I figure by then I'll be fully functioning, and able to stop wasting all those hours a day in sleep, with more constructive options.

Thanks for the welcome Guy. Since there are 24 hours in a day, and I'm only using 16 of them right now, I figure I have lots of time to help out.

LOL Sleep is over rated. I've been going at that pace on and off for the last 20 years, though lately it seems there are even fewer hours in the day- and I ONLY have a distillery to worry about, can't imagine what it would be like if I had to juggle a winery and brewery too!

Juggling... and my writing and consulting... I'm glad I retired young and took a few years off to play. Like Travis McGee I'm took some of my retirement in small chunks while I was young enough to enjoy it. I don't think I'll be doing much of that for the next year or three.

LOL Sleep is over rated. I've been going at that pace on and off for the last 20 years, though lately it seems there are even fewer hours in the day- and I ONLY have a distillery to worry about, can't imagine what it would be like if I had to juggle a winery and brewery too!

Falling asleep while sitting or standing works too.

Welcome fellas

Juggling... and my writing and consulting... I'm glad I retired young and took a few years off to play. Like Travis McGee I'm took some of my retirement in small chunks while I was young enough to enjoy it. I don't think I'll be doing much of that for the next year or three.