Jump to content

Product testing

Recommended Posts

For federal compliance/verification purposes, you should send your product(s) to a TTB-certified lab. You can try to find one in your local area and ask them if they are certified. I'm in Kentucky, I recommend Brewing & Distilling Analytical Services in Lexington (www.alcbevtesting.com).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...