Craft distilling survey

JDP

My name is Jim Pierce and received a grant from the Department of Agriculture to conduct a feasibility and marketing study for craft distilling brandy from fruit in the State of Missouri. I have been working with Bill Owens, American Distilling Institute and Ellis Management and Marketing Group in developing the following brief on-line survey. Please take a few minutes to help me better understand the craft distilling industry. If you prefer, or are unable to click the following link to the survey, you can access it through my post in the ADI forums, or by filling out the attached PDF and faxing your responses to Ellis Management and Marketing Group at (816) 753-6401.

Micro-Distillery Survey

I would like to thank you in advance for taking time to complete this survey. The results to this survey will be published in the ADI newsletter. If you have any questions about this survey or would like to discuss the craft distilling industry, please feel free to contact me at (660) 232-1096.

Sincerely,

Jim Pierce

Of The Earth Distillery

********************************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how.

My name is Jim Pierce and received a grant from the Department of Agriculture to conduct a feasibility and marketing study for craft distilling brandy from fruit in the State of Missouri. I have been working with Bill Owens, American Distilling Institute and Ellis Management and Marketing Group in developing the following brief on-line survey. Please take a few minutes to help me better understand the craft distilling industry. If you prefer, or are unable to click the following link to the survey, you can access it through my post in the ADI forums, or by filling out the attached PDF and faxing your responses to Ellis Management and Marketing Group at (816) 753-6401.

Micro-Distillery Survey

I would like to thank you in advance for taking time to complete this survey. The results to this survey will be published in the ADI newsletter. If you have any questions about this survey or would like to discuss the craft distilling industry, please feel free to contact me at (660) 232-1096.

Sincerely,

Jim Pierce

Of The Earth Distillery

when in the world did neutral grape spirit become a fruit?

********************************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how.

Grape neutral spirits; the thought was there may be products made with GNS. I was unfamiliar with it and trusted the source as to its importance to be included. I can see now it shouldn't have been there as the main interest is fruit brandy, not grape.