Washington is filling with distilleries

Hi my name is Mikael (Mike) Taib. I have been bartending and managing for the past five years. In this time I have come to find that the industry is missing a few items. While this was happening Dry Fly was also getting the law changed in Washington State. We will soon be breaking ground somewhere on the east side.

Welcome to another Washingtonian!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle

Hey there, Mike.

Yes - I'd like to second what Odyssey and invite you to join the Guild.

If you're over here on the other side of the lake, please feel free to stop by Liberty and say hello. We're at the top of Capitol Hill, and if you let me know beforehand, perhaps I could grab a few other members of the guild together and we could have a drink, first with some of Gwydion's Absinthe Marteau, then perhaps some of Marc's Voyager Gin, and then a Dryfly cocktail?

Again, welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi my name is Mikael (Mike) Taib. I have been bartending and managing for the past five years. In this time I have come to find that the industry is missing a few items. While this was happening Dry Fly was also getting the law changed in Washington State. We will soon be breaking ground somewhere on the east side.

Hello Mikael and Daisy, and welcome!

Were just chugging away toward gaining that critical mass necessary for an interesting craft distilling industry in Washington, and your contribution is highly welcome. Come on over for a VIP tour and tasting whenever you can cross the mountains.

All the best,

Rusty