300 and 1000 Liter tank source?

Sorghumrunner

I was planning on buying these Enoitalia economy tanks for spirit storage prior to barreling and bottling and for blending. It looks like they are sold out til next year. Does anyone have any recommendations for other affordable (i.e. cheap ;) stainless tanks?

Hey Sorghumrunner, first of all, I'd encourage you to not do ANY business with St.Pat's of Texas. Go to the ProBrewer.com forum and do a St.Pat's search to find out why. I am one of many who was burnt by them.

Second, those tanks are sold by many companies, and Midwest Supply www.midwestsupplies.com usually has them in stock. Google "wine tank" and you should be able to come up with a LOT more sources.

Third, try a site like bidonequipment.com, I've had LOTS of luck finding budget equipment there and other sites like it.

Good Luck!

GW kent sells the same tanks but they do cost a bit more. I have seen on the negative feedback on St. Pats, but I have bought stuff from them with no problems so far. I was debating buying some fermenters from them but that negative feedback I have seen gives me pause. Natrat, what trouble did you have with them?

We ordered 3 of the Letina ZR 620 tanks from St Pats for spirit storage. Got them in less than 7 days. They were crated well and emailed to let me know when they shipped. Customer service is a little to be desired as they appear to prefer email communications over voice. Overall not a terribly unpleasant transaction.

I'm glad you have all had good dealings with St. Pats. I also had no problems for several years, but my final experience with them was dreadful, and I will no longer make any purchases from them, even when they are the only supplier for something. I may reconsider if they business changes hands.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...