Jump to content

Looking for a New Hampshire licensed PE for steam plant certifcation


Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a New Hampshire licensed PE that can do a stamp on my steam process design for a boiler, kettle and still. The design has been done and stamped by a Massachusetts licensed PE (who did a very professional design) but I've since learned that NH won't accept a non-NH stamp (incredibly stupid but thats the way it is). I am looking for a PE to either review and restamp the existing drawing or write a stamped letter stating the design meets NH requirements (which are probably less stringent than Mass).

Hopefully someone can help,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...