Neep help with TTB regs.

John D

Hello

I am working on my permit should be ready to submit end of next week.

I really need help with the in's and out's of the daily and monthly regs. I just cannot get down / understand what needs to be done.

I am a disabled vet, Gulf war they call it something else now but it is the Gulf war to me. I am Very dyslexic. I can read a book 100 times and could not tell you what I have just read. If I see it, hear it, do it I will never forget it.

The Distilleries close to me in North Carolina either don't have the time or they will not teach me " I had to learn the hard way so should you crap or you might see my grain bill"

I do not need a class in distilling I need one on the book work for the TTB.

I am willing to pay for your time. Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Almost there

If I were you, I'd do what I did---- make an appointment, and go to the TTB in Cincinnati. They will sit down with you and go over every single form. You can learn from the people who process your forms. Looks like it's an 8 hour drive for you, or a quick cheap flight.

They spend a total of 4 hours with me, passing me from department to department, going over everything from Formulation to COLA's to tax reporting. It cost me some gas money and lunch.

Best of luck, and thank you very much for your service....

What do you need help with exactly? I work for a printing company and we know a lot about TTB regs and I have a contact with TTB.

I will be happy to help you at no charge if I know exactly what you need.

You can email me directly at carol@wrightlabels.com

If I were you, I'd do what I did---- make an appointment, and go to the TTB in Cincinnati. They will sit down with you and go over every single form. You can learn from the people who process your forms. Looks like it's an 8 hour drive for you, or a quick cheap flight.

They spend a total of 4 hours with me, passing me from department to department, going over everything from Formulation to COLA's to tax reporting. It cost me some gas money and lunch.

Best of luck, and thank you very much for your service....

Nominated for post of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Nominated for post of the month.

I second the motion.

Anyone want to put together a bus trip to the TTB? I'd like to show up there with at least 40 of us...