Artisan Still Design Kudos

rumfarmer

I just spent the week with Steven Cage from Artisan Still Design getting my 600 gallon still operational. I cannot say enough about Steve and his capabilities! Not only is he an outstanding still designer, he also has a work ethic like very few people I know (I will have a follow up post about Sherman, but he is here for another week so we might develop cold fusion before he's gone). If anyone out there is even considering upgrading or buying their first still, do yourself a favor and call Steven Cage. Walking into the disarray at my Hawaiian distillery was not easy. Steven has an unbelievable can do attitude, and he gets it done. There are a few hurdles to go, but we would be nowhere without his invaluable guidance. He is the best! Hawaiian Agricole is only a few short months from the shelves. Thanks again Steven.

post-1067-0-08178400-1384121571_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

I just spent the week with Steven Cage from Artisan Still Design getting my 600 gallon still operational. I cannot say enough about Steve and his capabilities! Not only is he an outstanding still designer, he also has a work ethic like very few people I know (I will have a follow up post about Sherman, but he is here for another week so we might develop cold fusion before he's gone). If anyone out there is even considering upgrading or buying their first still, do yourself a favor and call Steven Cage. Walking into the disarray at my Hawaiian distillery was not easy. Steven has an unbelievable can do attitude, and he gets it done. There are a few hurdles to go, but we would be nowhere without his invaluable guidance. He is the best! Hawaiian Agricole is only a few short months from the shelves. Thanks again Steven.

Congrats on your progress! I really cannot wait to see what you have in store. I come from Hawaiian stock and am very interested in your Agricole. With any luck I'll have Steve hard at work in Utah soon. Word on the street is that he does excellent work.

Congrats on your progress! I really cannot wait to see what you have in store. I come from Hawaiian stock and am very interested in your Agricole. With any luck I'll have Steve hard at work in Utah soon. Word on the street is that he does excellent work.

its a team effort, I certainly cant take all the credit.