Hello All

Guest WStearns

Guest WStearns

Hello All,

My name is william and I'm from Oklahoma. I've been around a few legal distillers and really enjoyed visiting about the craft. My preferred drinks are Gin and Absinthe. I'm not looking at going pro right now but gathering information and inspiration from such a dedicated and informed forum may push me in that direction. Not today!

I'm over 50 and thoroughly enjoy spirited discussions about all aspects, definitions and interpretations there are on this forum. I'll spend more time lurking and learning but I felt it would be more appropriate to join so I can ask questions and perhaps, in time, be a better informed enthusiast.

Thanks.

Hello All,

My name is william and I'm from Oklahoma. I've been around a few legal distillers and really enjoyed visiting about the craft. My preferred drinks are Gin and Absinthe. I'm not looking at going pro right now but gathering information and inspiration from such a dedicated and informed forum may push me in that direction. Not today!

I'm over 50 and thoroughly enjoy spirited discussions about all aspects, definitions and interpretations there are on this forum. I'll spend more time lurking and learning but I felt it would be more appropriate to join so I can ask questions and perhaps, in time, be a better informed enthusiast.

Thanks.

Well come by our place in Oregon and you can try the stuff we make. We do the best that we can, and make both of the things you're interested in. Rich