Hoga Stills?

toots

Expect problems....we had one come in damaged and it took 6 months to get the insurance money. And, two stills were shipped to our general area and we each got the other's half...ie. the tops were sent to us. We spent time/gas correcting that problem.

There were some events on the east coast as well that I heard of...damage to stills big time, each time one blaming the other...

Good luck.

Expect problems....we had one come in damaged and it took 6 months to get the insurance money. And, two stills were shipped to our general area and we each got the other's half...ie. the tops were sent to us. We spent time/gas correcting that problem.

There were some events on the east coast as well that I heard of...damage to stills big time, each time one blaming the other...

Good luck.

What kind of damage did you have? Was it shipping damage?

Do you have more info on the east cost events?

• 3 months later...

I have had a very bad experience with them. Armindo is very good at responding but their shipping method was horrendous it took over a year to settle the insurance claim for extreme damage and basically after the settlemnt its a total write off so I lost Over $5000.00 over the settlement :(

• 2 months later...
Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle
I have had a very bad experience with them. Armindo is very good at responding but their shipping method was horrendous it took over a year to settle the insurance claim for extreme damage and basically after the settlemnt its a total write off so I lost Over $5000.00 over the settlement :(

Ouch.

Not a good reference, to be sure.